What is this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mo8cinco

Aquarium Advice Regular
It round and sticks to the glass but the other side of him looks like a pyramid

Attachments

• image-291927681.jpg
    image-291927681.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 160
  • image-478477912.jpg
    image-478477912.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 158
It doesn't look like a snail even though the back is a pyramid it's not a shell it's all a jello like skin

Dont take my word because I may be off but, nudibranch? I don't think so because they are a lot more colorful but they are only skin

Googled it and it doesn't really seem like that those things are REALLY colorful mine is only black and white. Could it be a slug??

Na not one of this nether to be more specific the too is like a volcano where it's round and comes to a point and has a hole at the point, and the bottom is a suction cup

May also be an abalone, we had a few that looked kind of like that.

My friends it is indeed a limpet!! Thankyou very much for your help as always rhanks to you and this application I have more saltwater Aquarians knowledge

It is a nudibranch mine is all black and had a white stripe on its back. The black is just a skirt that covers the shell of it. The white you see is the actual hard shell under the black skirt of it. they don't harm your tank, mine has been in my tank for a while and always leaves my coral alone.

Back
Top Bottom