What is this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha those are bubbles. Could you explain more? Where are they? Do you have a bubbler making them?

I do have a bubble wand, but these bubbles are like foamy on the top and are dirty i wiped it with a cloth and tey seemed to hae disappeared just a little remains

Is that anything to worry about, if you could explain what it is that would be helpfull?

I have not had any issues with hem but my fish in my newer 55 do have red gills. And that is the one with the bubbler. Did you get soap in the tank?

100% not soap, also i just added my first fish today some corydoras all of which have red gills

Ok might be new tank syndrome my new 55 was that way it gets better.

I did a fishless cycle ad did my 90% water change yesterday could that have anything to so with it

Maybe it is somthing in you tap are you on we'll or city. If you have chlorine do you use dechlor.

Do you have a new filter? I've encountered them for a few days when I had a new tank and filter, then they disappeared, if not then I'm sorry, I don't know what they are :/

Hmm, do you know if anyone's been spraying any deodorant or perfume in the room that your tank is in? Because sometimes the toxic fumes from the deodorant can diffuse up into the fish tank and then form bubbles. Perhaps you could test the water too just to make sure it's not something to do with water quality?

Good Luck. :)

Back
Top Bottom