What is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Salt mom

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
A friend gave me a few frags today and I'm not sure what one of them is. Please help! thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_4079.jpg
    IMG_4079.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_7042.jpg
    IMG_7042.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 57
The first picture I'm not sure what this species is or the name of it. The bottom picture is really what I'm curious to find out what it is. It's really light and has a mushroom type feeling to it.

First one is beautiful id like to see a picture with all of the pollyps opened up

Awesome! If you find out what they are please let me know! What kind of lights do you have?

I use a Fluval Sea full-spectrum Marine and Reef LED. Its the M24 model.

I think i saw that at petco te other day. If i remember correctly it was like 175$ right? I wish id gotten that instead of my t5ho fixture that looks amazing!

I think i saw that at petco te other day. If i remember correctly it was like 175$ right? I wish id gotten that instead of my t5ho fixture that looks amazing!
? She got them from a friend. And I highly doubt those corals would sell for that much.

Yes they had the LED light at Pet Co but I got mine from a fish store in Augusta GA. It came as a set with the tank, stand, protein skimmer, heater, water pump, and the LED light bar.

Ooh sounds pretty. And christmas is just around the corner! I gotta drop some hints! Haha well your corals look beautiful congratulations

First one looks like a morph of the Green Bay packers zoanthids and the second I agree is a toadstool.

Back
Top Bottom