What kind of fish is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

logansmomma1228

Aquarium Advice Addict
It looks pretty cool, almost reminds me of a type of gourami. I can't find its common name though. Scientific name is Parosphromenus harveyi.

I am extremely interested in this fish but the only thing I have read on it so far claims that it needs soft acidic water :neutral:. That would suck. Lol. TIA

Attachments

• fishy.jpg
    fishy.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 64
holy crap lol. I think I'd better wait until I know I can take care of it right. Awesome sight though! :) I think I will check it out. Thanks!

Wow those are gorgeous! They would be like Yin and Yang :) I am leery on getting fish shipped too, especially from Thailand.

Well, they get shipped from Thailand, and then you actually get them from someone in the US. But it HAS to be stressful getting shipped that far, I don't care how long of a break they get in the US lol.
I love bettas! :D

I was in petsmart the other day and they had an all white one for 25 bucks...no where to put is so i didnt buy it but it wasnt there the next time i went so i figure it went quick.

I've seen a few all-white crown tail bettas at an LFS near here, looked beautiful however were 50 dollars so I didn't go anywhere near them.

I saw a neat one at work today. It was mostly an off white, with a touch of pink on the tips of the fins and on the top it had 3-4 small speckles of black. Kinda reminded me of a koi's coloring patterns.

Back
Top Bottom