what kind of xenia is this? please help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dmon1123

Aquarium Advice Regular
i know this is a xenia of some sort the guy at my lps said that is a pumpkin xenia i looked for that and couldnt find it and sorry for the pics there blurry
Video 1 0 00 03-25.jpg

Video 1 0 00 18-01.jpg

Video 1 0 00 18-13.jpg

Video 2 0 00 03-04.jpg

He probably said pumping xenia. It's called Pulsing Xenia, Pumping Xenia, Waving Hand Xenia and probably a few more, but it's all the same.

thanks i just dont get why its not pulsing im pretty sure i have enough lighting for its only in a 10 gallon tank how long does it take for it to grow a lot bigger cuz its so small like a frag i want it to be a colony lol

is this tank the same one you posted about the anemone being in? if so, i'm afraid a 15w t8 bulb isnt going to be enough, but i could be wrong

yeah it is in the same tank and nooooooo it has to be enough lol and okay i guess im really going to have to up my lighting :( its so sad it costs at least 100 for a two stip bulb rite?

okay sweet thanks im going to see how it does and if it gets bad then ima upgrade my lights :)

Back
Top Bottom