What online sites do you use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kensfish.com has just expanded his line of products and he always has competitive prices...... and excellent customer service

LyndaB said:
kensfish.com has just expanded his line of products and he always has competitive prices...... and excellent customer service

Checked it out. They have some great sales going. Thanks!

What kind of stuff are you looking for? Marine? FW?

I like bulk reef supply for marine equipment/supplies. Marine Depot is also ok, as is aquacave.

For FW, it depends greatly on what I am buying... livestock - aquabid.com or the classifieds section here... plants the same, or aquariumplants.com. Fertilizer, aquariumfertilizer.com. Ebay is also a great source for gear and some livestock.

I often use petmountain.com and bigalspets.com

I'm always searching for competitive prices so I tend to check eBay and Amazon as well to make sure I'm getting reasonable prices.

I use aquabid, Kensfish, Pet Solutions, and once in a while Drs.foster&Smith. Usually check for price< and shipping costs. At the present time, I am pretty impressed with Kesfish.(y)

I have used petco.com aquabid and eBay. Good stuff and prices for all three.

Is the ebay one the aquatop? Was looking at that one and liked the price for the size and features!

Sorry about that lol responded to the wrong thread

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom