What other hobbies do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ExoticAquarist

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi AA, I was just wondering if you guys had any hobbies besides fishkeeping. For example, my hobbies (in order from best being 1) are:
1.FISH OF COURSE!!!!
2. Cubing (the sport of solving Rubik's cubes)
3. Art
4. Model railroading
5. Puzzle cubing (solving puzzle toys that are not Rubik's class, such as gearballs and brain string)

6. Fishing

Sent via TIE Fighter

Fishies, disc golf, fish-ing, disc golf, cooking, disc golf,

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Racing, cars in general, Rc cars, fishing, aquariuming lol, football(american, not that silly game where you kick balls), metal fabricating (think current day automotive blacksmithing).

Racing, cars in general, Rc cars, fishing, aquariuming lol, football(american, not that silly game where you kick balls), metal fabricating (think current day automotive blacksmithing).

Hmmm we have a bit in common. I use to do a lot of fab work and built a few off road and rock crawlers. I had one of my samurai builds featured in krawl magazine. Been out of it for a few years now though.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Mike likes to film random aquatic birds of prey tooo!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You stalking me on you tube dude! That thing swallowed a blue gill whole!

My phone said mike uploaded a new video!!my phone told me to do it!! Pretty cool:)

In addition to fishkeeping, I model, act in ren faires, do landscape and event photography, write, and sing!

? Diana Lee ?
? the Redhead ?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1435974886.323496.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1435974886.323496.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 28
  • ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1435975214.346959.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1435975214.346959.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 30
  • ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1435975240.580496.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1435975240.580496.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 27
Very talented, madam. Even more amazing than previously suspected. ?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Wow, lots of seriously talented people here.

I'm pretty big on drawing, won a couple of contest an the like. My old profile pic was one I drew, all the drawings I have left in my gallery are at least two years old.Would post pics but I've reached my limit ? I have a couple of mine on my Instagram though.

I also dabble in of nature photography, gardening, mountain biking, and astronomy

Ok... i just stepped away from being a fish nerd..

In addition to fishkeeping, I model, act in ren faires, do landscape and event photography, write, and sing!

�� Diana Lee ��
�� the Redhead ��

Very cool! I'm actually heading to the ren fair next sunday in Wisconsin.

I'm a huge fan of the Reds and the Ohio State Buckeyes (I guess watching them and following them is a hobby?), I love working out and weightlifting, fishkeeping of course, and I'm a science nerd haha!

I race motocross and mountain bikes mainly. I also own a firearms company so I shoot competitively as well.
What type of competitions you shoot? We (stepdad and I) counted awhile back and had just under 50 firearms between the two of us. We don't really compete other than local turkey shoots in late fall. Stock shotgun class with a Rem 870 express.

My hobbies are my wife and kids, cars (specifically Mustangs), guns, making stuff by hand, and drawing/painting

Jesse

Back
Top Bottom