What should I add?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, all your fish in the 150 would be great. But you could add a couple more top swimmers. However if you rehomed the pleco you could have a lot more fish in the 150...

How many more would you think would be fine in a 150? I would love to keep the Pleco because I just like them. Really cool looking fish. :)

You could get one Chinese algae eater. It keeps your tank clean from any algae. I have two in a twenty gallon tank and it is spotless.

You could get one Chinese algae eater. It keeps your tank clean from any algae. I have two in a twenty gallon tank and it is spotless.

I'm sorry but you've posted this on several threads so far and CAEs reach 10" or close to it and are highly aggressive. Bad idea.

I hate Chinese Algae Eaters. They're far to aggressive. I used to work in a Pet Dept and I used to clean the fish tanks. It's not uncommon to see them be rude to other fish. I don't want that. My Pleco is constantly sucking on stuff. Leaves everything alone.

I'm sorry but you've posted this on several threads so far and CAEs reach 10" or close to it and are highly aggressive. Bad idea.

Won't an Algae Eater fight with a Betta?

I wouldn't add anything if this is still the 10g. Wait till you upgrade to get more.

Check into bristlenose pleco's. They only grow to 4 inches max.

You could also look into a Pit bull pleco or LDA-25. They only grow to about 4 inches are really active and don't bother any plant life nor do they need driftwood when they get older.

:f you get the 150 maybe look into a gold nugget pleco they are awesome and I believe max at about 6 inches. But if you keep your common pleco I wouldnt add another

If you so end up getting a 150 tank I know an alge eater would be for than on in their if the minimum requirement is a 20.

I meant Chinese Algae Eater. I thought they would regardless.

I'm not going to add anymore to my 10 gallon. I was just asking for when I do get a bigger one.

Maybe look into a gold nugget they are pretty cool looking and don't get huge think they max at 6 inches.

Does anyone know how big a Lyretail Sword will get? The store I work at started carrying them and they look like a fish I'd like to have one day and can't find anything on them with that name.

Maybe look into a gold nugget they are pretty cool looking and don't get huge think they max at 6 inches.

Aren't those a kind of Plecostomus?

I've love to find an Albino Pleco but can't find one anywhere! So I caved for a common Pleco because they were the cheapest and really only one available I could find that wasn't already big.

Does anyone know how big a Lyretail Sword will get? The store I work at started carrying them and they look like a fish I'd like to have one day and can't find anything on them with that name.

Aren't those a kind of Plecostomus?

I've love to find an Albino Pleco but can't find one anywhere! So I caved for a common Pleco because they were the cheapest and really only one available I could find that wasn't already big.

Have you looked on oddballfish.com? Pretty sure I've seen albinos on their site.

Have you looked on oddballfish.com? Pretty sure I've seen albinos on their site.

Petsmarts in my area carry the albino bnp. I got one a couple months ago and I love him! So much fun to watch, and he helped rid my tank of a crazy algae infestation!

I've actually never heard of it. But I went to the site. Even though the fish are a bit pricey, some fish I've never seen before.

Petsmarts in my area carry the albino bnp. I got one a couple months ago and I love him! So much fun to watch, and he helped rid my tank of a crazy algae infestation!

Different ones sell different fish I guess.

Back
Top Bottom