what size is you FW setup?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

size of fresh water setup in gallons.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.9%

Votes: 2 5.9%

Votes: 8 23.5%

Votes: 3 8.8%

Votes: 4 11.8%

Votes: 2 5.9%

• 101+

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why do you always redirect my threads? And i know your the "community
modertator" (<what ever that means) and all but its my thread. i would tell them to leave if i cared.

Mud is hardcore frowned upon here. Norbeck Society is working towards getting our trails shut down. Its pissing a lot of people off out here.
why dont you tell them to just get over it? I hate people that do stuff like that. i once got in trouble (by the cops) for making too much noise at midnight and i was in my own house how can they do that?

why dont you tell them to just get over it? I hate people that do stuff like that. i once got in trouble (by the cops) for making too much noise at midnight and i was in my own house how can they do that?

Why don't I just tell them to get over it? Hm...lovely idea. I don't know why I didn't think of that before!

Oh wait..we did...and they brought lawyers, petitions, and masses of people.

The Norbeck Society is a national organization of tree huggers. A national organization of possibly millions of people has quite the influence on the National Forest Service. The local off-road clubs are working with the Blue Ribbon Coalition to keep our hills open.

moderator" (<what ever that means) and all but its my thread. i would tell them to leave if i cared.

First, why are you getting on Joy's back about trying to keep your thread's on topic?

Second, why are you doing so when you don't know what "community moderator" means?

Third, slap the newbie with the ban stick, Joy!

modertator" (<what ever that means) and all but its my thread. i would tell them to leave if i cared.

The reason is that this forum is for the discussion of aquarium related topics. While some OT discussion is to be expected, it should be kept to a minimum. This is not just for the benefit of you but other members and visitors reading the threads in the forum. Since the OP has no interest in continuing the original topic this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom