what to do with my now boring tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
looks like i lost the saltwater battle...we're going to stick with FW or BW once the ich is gone. I'll be getting the ich treatment on friday. after that i guess I'll focuss on a new stock list.
Don't worry Jimbo, I'll still be going marine in my GSPs tank eventually :p

stocking ideas?

so after a long discussion last night. we've come to the conclusion that YES we are going to start over once the ich is gone. (start as FW and go back to BW)
And we are 100% sure that we are going to get another dragon goby. Ours was way to interested to look at and I don't think it will be the same without one.

So here is our thoughts on stocking list:
1 dragon goby (for sure)

Possible fish list:
silver neednose gar
silver moony (mono sebae)
knight goby
scats
bumble bee gobies

we may not get the BB gobies again if we do the other fish on that list. If in fact they are good for our tank. 80gal 48x16x24

any advice would be great
thanks!

so i went out and bought some ich treatment today. its the "API Liquid Super Ick Cure" I was trying to find a different kind that I've actually heard of. But after going to about 3 different LFS i went back to my regular store. It's just a little store, he's just a hobbyiest selling fish i guess. He said in the 50 years in keeping fish, heat has always been the best result. But since I've been battling this stupid disease for about a month he told me to use liquid super ick cure. but after reading the bottle completely when i got home, it said it may stain decorations and silicone....should i take the decor out of the tank while i'm using this. i'm not too fond of it staining the silicone. what other ich products would you guys recommend?

Back
Top Bottom