What type of algae should i get for my 16 gallon all in one refugium tank. Please hel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shabahang

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have started my tank about 3 months ago and for filtration i think i have all i can have and on top of them i have a mango tree and a brush plant but i have no idea what type of algae to get for my new refugiums ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392009616.299462.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392009642.097989.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392009652.001682.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392009668.401599.jpg

I like cheato however grape caulerpa is much better at absorbing nutrients. The caulerpa is my macro of choice.

Caulerpa is what I just started running in my tank as of yesterday. I, for whatever reason, didn't have success with cheato for some time in my tank. After the main ball died off, small chunks survived and started to take off out of the blue. Sadly, it got smothered by a red hair algae outbreak in the refugium...but in all honesty that is a macro algae as well so I wasn't too bothered by it.

Back
Top Bottom