What type of plecos are these?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know this person seemed to have just thrown any fish in the tank... Cant seem to find any person or shop who wants to take the plecos :/

Where abouts in London? I'm near slough. I will re home them. I have a perfect tank. I had a hypostomus that grew to 46.5cms, let it go when I moved, gutted. Set up again and ready to go.

This Is Not A JOKE.

Where abouts in London? I'm near slough. I will re home them. I have a perfect tank. I had a hypostomus that grew to 46.5cms, let it go when I moved, gutted. Set up again and ready to go.

This Is Not A JOKE.

I am in Romford mate, i will let you know if my brother in laws tank is already cycled then he wants them. Wow 1st nobody wants them now 2 ppl do haha

Ok. I'm good to go. (I'm in desperate need of some serious algae machines)

I need to fix up something in the next week or so.

Romford, that's just a quick bosh round the 25, I used to work out of hackney so I know where you are.

(Maybe we could split them 50:50, one of those is serious effort)

Replied to your msg.

The plecs and the clowns just wreck everything lol

I am in Romford mate, i will let you know if my brother in laws tank is already cycled then he wants them. Wow 1st nobody wants them now 2 ppl do haha

No way I'm in Brentwood, but I don't have any space for your plecos sorry.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I dont know how the previous owner let them get so big, they try to move around and just headbutt things and knock everything over poor guys

The previous owner probably didn't realise how big they got. Expect 46cm+ per fish. They grow big and fast! Mine grew from 9to46+ in maybe 4/5 years.

Expect 20cms/8" per clown (over a longer timeframe) and up to 30+ given space to grow. (Clown lifespan 20-30years easy) mine grew from 2-3inch to 6-8inch over up to 8 years. (Smaller ones I've had five years only)

I don't think I have ever seen hypostomus marked correctly with full adult size.
:eek: |:fish2::fish2:|

Back
Top Bottom