Whats in your tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jasoncwrd2002

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I think I'm bout ready to start stocking my 55g tank with LR with what I want. Currently have 2 clownfish, 2 stripped damsels (wife won't let those go lol) and 5 yellow tail damsels that will be going away. Also have about 12 snails in there right now.

Looking for examples of y'all's tanks of what you have in it. My local lfs has this fish that looks like a Koran angel that I want (it's not a Koran but forgot what he said it was off top of my head but resembles it). I know I want one center piece bigger fish

I don't think there is an angel that fits in a 55g. In mine I also have 2 x black and white clowns, a scooter blenny, a gold stripped cardinal, a rainsfords goby, a purple firefish and a bennet's puffer :) he's my favorite...

Attachments

• image-1244699224.jpg
    image-1244699224.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 48
See I kinda want a puffer need to research them more to see what they are compatible with and eat tho

Yea I was looking at stuff and someone said they had a flame angel in a 55 and it did fine

I know catching these yellowtails is gonna be a pain. I tried earlier and couldn't get them lol

My puffer is friendly with all my fish but no inverts i am afraid. I do keep conch and trochus snails for CUC which he leaves alone, eats the turbos tho. I have been gently stocking with various corals and he seems to leave them mostly alone. He eats anything, even flakes...

Yea see I got 12 turbo snails or more lost count lol. That's all I got for a CUC so far. Waiting about another month to get a cleaner shrimp even tho lfs guy said it could go in now.

Back
Top Bottom