Whats your favorite gravel vac?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds like ya gotta system down. So if it ain't broke don't fix it. ;)

Lol I need a system should I just get that hagen gravel filter ? Or should I just get that one that hooks to my sink? Also will it hook to a hose there is a faucet right outside my window ! Rather the yucky go all over the black top then my sink hehe !

Ill still have the one I have been using its meanth for up to ten gallons its been doubt okay but I need a bigger intake .

I also need something that will work with sand when I switch

I have never had sand. It can be problematic. Yes you can adjust the flow.

Okay im ordering the Aqueon Water changer! Does anyone know of a way to make more extensions from more affordable products instead of paying for their extensions?

Honesty to use one for a 20 gal is just over kill.

Even for a 50% change you'd only be taking out 2 buckets max, which would take like 10 mins overall?

Yes but then another 10 to fill buckets with water and refil. Plus I plan on getting a 55 gallon once I get a job

Yes but then another 10 to fill buckets with water and refil. Plus I plan on getting a 55 gallon once I get a job

If you have the money to spend on a python you'd have more than one bucket.

I have a tote of fresh water sat in the room above my tank, I put a hole in the floor and connected it to a hose, easily refills, no hassle.

If you have the money to spend on a python you'd have more than one bucket.

I have a tote of fresh water sat in the room above my tank, I put a hole in the floor and connected it to a hose, easily refills, no hassle.

I have 4 Home Depot buckets but i don't think my upstairs neighbor or landlord would like me cutting a hole in the ceiling haha

Back
Top Bottom