What's your favorite online store?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tabbykat9698

Aquarium Advice Activist
I haven't done too much looking besides petco, petsmart, and bigalsonline. But I just want to know, for supplies or food or plants, what is your favorite place to shop online and why? I plan on adding to my plants, mostly because my lfs is lacking a few that I want and was kinda thinking of ordering some. And other supplies too. Basically its easier for me to shop online, my bf's car was destroyed in the flood a few months ago so we only have 1 car at the moment which he drives because I can walk to work. We live downtown but downtown has no pet stores!

If I need to buy a lot, I usually buy from bigals. Otherwise it's ebay and classifieds for me. Maybe aquabid.

Sweet Aquatics seems like a good site for plants. I just placed an order today, so idk what the quality is. They have very nice prices tho, and I've heard its a good place.

--Adeeb

x2 on drfosterandsmith for dry goods and petsolutions.com for live fish/plants.

Severum Mama and HN1 also sell fish and plants on here :) I am getting some GWCs from them shortly (should be in thursday yay!)

Also fosterandsmith has a wide variety of products. I also like to go to Aquarium Fish: Tropical Freshwater Fish and Saltwater Fish for Home Aquariums to check out information on fish, even though I don't know about buying live fish from them because their shipping fee is huge for me.

Anyways, I have heard of Aquarium Supplies, Pet Supplies and Pond Supplies by That Fish Place - That Pet Place but I do not know if they are any good or not. When I looked on there everything seemed to be out of stock

+1 for sweetaquatics

Back
Top Bottom