When i grow up?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let's see... I think I would want a 200 gallon planted tank with tons of neon tetras, a pleco, and a blue ram as a center piece fish.

A 2805 gallon, 15 foot long, 5 feet wide, 5 feet tall freshwater tank with red bellies pacus, arrowanas, freshwater stingrays, gars, fire eels, and other freshwater giants

Not one big tank. I dont like big tanks over around 2,000g. I would want a fishroom with tanks big enough for fish like dovii and umbee. So say 8'x4'x2' so 6 of them, about 4-5--6'x3'x2' and about 10+ 125-265g and then around 4-5 4'x2'x2' and then a lot of 100 and under tanks

5,000 gallon reef aquarium with a queen, regal, and emperor angelfish + tons of other beautiful large saltwater marine .

I always love to try something new, so I would probably keep either an Arowana, or a Dovii Cichlid. It depends on the situation. Pretty big difference, but I'm only 13 and have a long way to go before I have a house!

Well I changed mine. Big SW tank but to make it realistic Ill keep it at a respectable 1000 gallons. ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I fish room would be nice. When the tanks are actually built in to the wall. A dream tank would be a 120g heavily planted with med light plants. With either discus or a large shoal of angels.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

6000 gallon heated pond so i could put anthing in there

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Let's see.... I want a 6000 gallon with one neon tetra.

Just kidding! XD

I want a fish room(or 5000 rooms) with four tanks of angelfish and gouramis, eight saltwater (idk what I'll do with them, never kept saltwater before), four discus tanks, one tank of cardinal/neon tetras, two Oscar tanks, two assorted tetra tanks, four goldfish tanks, ten guppy tanks (we know how much they mate;)), five platy tanks, five molly tanks, three pleco tanks, ten betta and betta breeding tanks, four new world cichlid tanks, four American cichlid tanks, four African cichlid tanks, four rainbow fish tanks, three rasbora tanks and ten shark tanks.

Feel free to add to my list by commenting below! By the way, I'll have to become a multimillionaire before I start my dream fish MANSION.

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

Well, now I kind of have an idea. An arowana/oscar tank, with large clown loaches and a featherfin catfish in a very large tank, probably 250 gallons. Then a 125-150 gallom community tank with small fish.

Back
Top Bottom