Where did my clown loaches go???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
loaches will swim in HOB filters so if you have one dont turn it off just take the cover off and shine a flashlight in it. if anything they're just hiding in the driftwood.

There's not a circus in town is there?

::Groan::

I couldn't resist.......sorry :wink:

I hate to ask, but are there any clown loach-sized openings in your hood? I've personally never heard of clown loaches jumping, but you never know...

And from my minimal experience w/ loaches, I can't believe the tight spaces in driftwood that they seem to be able to wiggle into...I'm sure they're just hard to spot today!

about 4 times ive gotten one of my skunk loaches caught in my driftwood, plant, or some other thing and its gotten thrown out of the tank. one time i thought it was a piece of java moss and left it there for about 15 secs until it moved, another time somehow it got in my wc bucket outside for about 3 mins, and finally i was redoing my java fern and it popped out. i decided im too clumsy to take care of skunks so i got some burmese border loaches(meant to be yoyo's) so yeah... loaches can hide in a bunch of places

Back
Top Bottom