where do you keep your tank(s)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

where do you keep your tank(s)

• bedroom

Votes: 81 48.2%
  • livingroom/den

Votes: 99 58.9%
  • basement

Votes: 14 8.3%
  • tank room

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • other

Votes: 33 19.6%

• Total voters
Mine was in the living room, the new one will be in there as well when it comes in. I find myself watching it more then I watch the TV, plus it makes for a great conversation piece. :ROFLMAO:

I keep mine in the hall right by the stairwell so everyone in the house can see them. Also it's like an aquatic window

The only place I can keep my aquariums is my room. My parents want nothing to do with fish, and they don't want an aquarium any were other than my room. :( so I have a 40 gallon and soon I will have a 7.9 gallon fluval Flora (all in my room of course lol)

fishfanatic said:
The only place I can keep my aquariums is my room. My parents want nothing to do with fish, and they don't want an aquarium any were other than my room. :( so I have a 40 gallon and soon I will have a 7.9 gallon fluval Flora (all in my room of course lol)

Same here lol. My room is super small though. I just have one 10 gallon. I want another 10 gallon betta tank. Maybe I'll throw out my extra cabinet.

All on the right side of my room :)
4 ten gallons baby! And upgrading!

I have my 2nd 10G in my bedroom, my other 10G in my living room, my 4.4G is in my son's room (5 yr. old), and my 5G is in my kitchen...:)

Only room which do not have a tank is the bathroom..HA!

i know this is an old thread,but just felt like saying that i now have one in the dining room and 2 in my bedroom(55 in dining room,20 and 10 in bedroom)

the bedrooms the best place to keep them because when u cant sleep u just look at what the fish are doing...... But if you filter is loud thats another story

I now have 3 tanks in my bedroom. I just got a new one today and finished setting it up just minutes ago. My dad says he'd never be able to sleep in my room because all the watery sounds would make him have to use the bathroom all the time. It doesn't bother me one bit. Gives me something to look at when there's nothing on tv or during commercials.

Any small betta tanks are in my room and bigger tanks are in my basement for my paranoia of the floors falling LOL.

I have three tanks all in my bedroom. Two are on a stand that has two levels to it and it is very good. They are the thirty and the twenty. My five gallon is on my floor unfortunately because I have no where else to put it. Homing to get a forty gallon breeder soon but my mom is WAY against it, says my room will fall into the garage.

I have three tanks all in my bedroom. Two are on a stand that has two levels to it and it is very good. They are the thirty and the twenty. My five gallon is on my floor unfortunately because I have no where else to put it. Homing to get a forty gallon breeder soon but my mom is WAY against it, says my room will fall into the garage.

You don't have any space in your basement or living room?. Its always nice to share the scenery lol

Back
Top Bottom