Where to buy bettas online in canada?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oscarr19

Aquarium Advice Addict
Or either with lower shipping costs to canada. My fish stores don't have nice bettas and i don't have any exotic fish stores near me. The only one i know of is liveaquaria but it'll cost me 45$ for a 10$ fish.

What does Big Al's charge?

If you're looking for a show quality betta I would definitely suggest Aquabid, but as the majority of breeders on that site are located in Asia, the cost associated with the transshipper would run you that much if not more. Most of them do ship worldwide though.

I'm not looking for anything fancy just a nice colored crown tail or wtv. I'm getting fed up of the plain bettas being sold here.

My apologies, I thought that Big Al's sold fish directly to Canadian customers like Live Aquaria does here. Checking out their site, I see that I was wrong. LOL.

I'd suggest Aquabid or Ebay then- you might get lucky and find a Canadian seller.

Yea i guess i'll try with aquabid and if not liveaquaria better send me a beauty of a betta lol Thanks!

If you get to the point where you decide to pay that much for shipping, I would honestly recommend just having a nice betta imported from Thailand from an Aquabid seller. You will get a higher quality fish that way, just be sure to check the seller's feedback rating. Of course, this is JMO. :)

Good luck with getting the betta that you want!

Back
Top Bottom