Where to buy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Only200

Aquarium Advice Regular
M in Idaho where we only have petco and pet smart to choose from my problem is I want more of a selection on what cichlids I can choose from I'm going to set up a 75gal with sand and lace rock so I want really bright colored cichlids can anyone point me to a good place to buy some very beutiful exotics thanks

yeah i have the same problem here in richmond,va. i eventually just gave in and went with petsmart. be patient sometimes they get different colored stuff in, its usually in the assorted cichlid tank.

There are some good online places if you meant that. I can tell you . What kind of cichlids anyways? Petsmart and petco have some and healthy ones sometimes I go there!

I'm trying to have a well stocked active tank so I'm looking for smaller cichlids that do better in groups I'm hoping to put about 20 to 25 in a 75gal

Only200 said:
I'm trying to have a well stocked active tank so I'm looking for smaller cichlids that do better in groups I'm hoping to put about 20 to 25 in a 75gal

So mbuna Cichlids? Imo look for reputable people on aquabid.com to buy from. Look at their location, I found some that were within 3 hours of me. It minimizes shipping costs and fish stress.

Back
Top Bottom