White Clouds AGGRESSIVE?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

feeder_guppy

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have 3 white Clouds I have one dark one with the neonish stripe and two pinky white ones. The dark one is nipping at all my other fish and this morning I found one of my little guppies at the surface missing it's tail fin and one of its side ones and its eye was pecked at because it is all battered up. What do I do? and could it even be all the white clouds?

What other fish do you have in the tank? White clouds are generally peacful but almost any fish can become a nipper, especial if the nippee is sick or weak. Also, white clouds prefer cooler water than most tropical fish.

I have a few White Clouds and I have never seen them aggressive. Now my Tetras I have seen act a little aggressive at times, I've even had one of my Tetra eat a ghost shrimp. :( I've never seen my White Clouds cause any trouble.

How large is the tank? I have 10 or so in a 50 gallon with dwarf cichlids and they have never been aggressive. They hang out where the current is a bit faster by themselves.

Back
Top Bottom