White Spotted Grouper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

me1newman

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ok I have a Question about my White Spotted Grouper I just bought. Like i said I just got him like 3 Days ago and I have not seen this until today but on his body is the white spots that are suppose to be there and then there are the bigger white spots that look like his scales have been picked off of him by another fish (dont think this is what is happening just the only way i know to explain this problem) Then if you look at those big white spots for a length of time they fade away and then come back. I dont know much about these kind of fish. Read about them some before i bought it but nothing ever said that he trys to camouflage or anything like that is this what he does or is there something wrong with him.

I dont mind posting Picture but there is a few problems with that

1. I dont know how to post on here As you can see I am still Farely New to this.
2. My Camera is not the best of cameras to try and post pictures with I dont think, 3.2 Meg pics (ready for a new one with lots more LOL)
33. The Main reason is that When I tried to take a picture earlier to see if I could figure it out It would hod and get really light in the spots I am talking about then when I would take a Picture you could not tell on the picture that she/he had spots on her because he hide under a rock that is pretty enclosed and very dark spot for my camera.

Back
Top Bottom