Who is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caliban07

Aquarium Advice Addict
My girlfriend just started a new painting. Now she wants to rub it out and start again because she doesn't think it looks quite like the person it is supposed to be.

Sooo who is it. If no one can get it then I'll let her rub it out but I think it looks good.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1409850519.479154.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1409850533.513132.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Bingo! Thank you for her confidence boost. It would seem that no matter how much I try it doesn't work.

It was the eyes. Your gf captured and conveyed that feature quite well. Please save the work; she is quite talented.
I believe she is looking for an objective opinion (as opposed to yours :) )

It was the eyes. Your gf captured and conveyed that feature quite well. Please save the work; she is quite talented.
I believe she is looking for an objective opinion (as opposed to yours :) )

Thank you for your kind words fresh. I will save and maybe post the finished article if you care to see. :)

Amazing work, your girlfriend is well talented :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thank you Shelly your words mean a lot. She doesn't paint nearly enough!

Well she should! She's very talented, wish I could paint like that. The best i can do is matchstick men lol her work is brilliant.

lol. L.S Lowry because famous for his matchstick men!

I want her to do the bad guy from twilight. The leader of the bad vampires. Whatever his name is.

She won't paint me Ron Burgundy either :/

lol. L.S Lowry because famous for his matchstick men!

I want her to do the bad guy from twilight. The leader of the bad vampires. Whatever his name is.

She won't paint me Ron Burgundy either :/

My daughter love's Ron Burgundy! She thinks he's brilliant lol he would make a good painting.

Wow!

Those are amazing! Save them for sure!

She is very talented, I'm no expert but I still think those are very realistic looking.

Well just looking through here and saw this thread I started. The painting is in the Dining room in at the same stage as the last picture I posted over 2 months ago. :/

Told you she didn't paint nearly enough.

Brilliant! Amazing work :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank
16 gallon Giant African shrimp tank

Back
Top Bottom