Why fish are the best

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SpaceFish42

Aquarium Advice Addict
Today I came home to find that my big stupid Labrador retriever had eaten an unopened bag of at least 6 bagels, ALL my fish food, and something made of plastic. Fish would never do that. FISH ARE THE BEST PETS! Who else has had things like that happen to them?

I love fish but my dogs are family. My 2 pitbulls (1 rescue)mean more to me than fish, maybe just me.

Also maybe you guys should be more careful so as not to let him get into stuff, what if it had been chocolate or sugar free gum? Also plastic+digestive tract= no bueno.

Luv my fish, but my pitbulls are my heart. My 2 bullies dont mess with much.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah, I love my dogs too. I was just angry at the moment. Especially since we don't even know how he got into that stuff, and he's allergic to gluten.

I understand. My buddies golden retriever got into his blood worms. He sat them down to answer the door. 5 mins later after the neighbor left, he had 3lbs of bloodworms all over the place. Lol.... Dogs..... Gotta luv em

My little terror mix chewed open a thing of fish flakes when It fell off the stand, I was vacuuming the floor for days.
Then this one time I had cat that would climb up my head board an stand in the ledge of an drunk out of the fish tank? Like she never hunted the fish, it was so crazy

Personally I like my fish the most. My cat is awesome but sometimes she hides more than my fish do!

I find my fish relaxing and peaceful during times of stress.

Caleb

Personally I like my fish the most. My cat is awesome but sometimes she hides more than my fish do!

I find my fish relaxing and peaceful during times of stress.

Caleb

There are medical studies abt tanks positive effects on stress, nerves, anxiety, and many phsycological pisitives can come from the enjoyment of them. Its why places of high amxiety tend to have them in offices and lobbies.

Back
Top Bottom