why is it cloudy again???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you leave some water in the tank afterall the fish died
and how come i see a pleco in there? if all fish die, my only suggestion is Cleaning EVERYTHING including substrate and removing all water and restarting

happened to me once in my 20G as a newbie, and that is the only way, or there are still dead fish parts stuck under the substrate

I'm sorry to hear that! :( how horrible it must have been. I would recommend sterilizing everything and starting from scratch as stated above. If you don't know what killed them then better safe than sorry.
Boil your substrate or throw it away. Bleach everything and toss out filter media.

Well, I do still have my pleco trying to survive but other than that everything died. It's kinda hard to start over when you have to pay for water here

I have a 10g tank and he is 12" so, I'm not sure that will work and yes I have to pay for water. I live by Houston. And for 10g its 50$ almost so I can't imagine my next bill. I've used almost 1800gallons

jwh0818 said:
I have a 10g tank and he is 12" so, I'm not sure that will work and yes I have to pay for water. I live by Houston. And for 10g its 50$ almost so I can't imagine my next bill. I've used almost 1800gallons

Wow! That's expensive. I'm sorry.

Back
Top Bottom