Why is it when people see the word puffer they think bad??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I mean no disrespect, but it's not like you were there monitoring that tank 24 hours a day.

This is true. But check the name many many times a day. And I sit in for a about 15 or 20 min each time to watch them.

Well of course. Don't be a idiot and buy fish at pet co or some other non seance pet store. They list all types of fish as semi aggressive and what not. When there community fish. Like angles there a great community. As long as there in pairs.

Sure it dosent make it right. But it dose not make it worng
FYI..I've bought fish at Petco, and I'm not an idiot. Also, when someone refers to a "pair" of fish, it means a male and a female. ;)

Umm how is that. Not a pair?? A pair = 2.

Doesn't matter if it's a male And female, male and male or female and female.

A pair refers to a male and female. Mated pair or proven pair refers to a male and female that have spawned. Trio= 2 females to a male, and reverse trio= 2 males and a female. These are commonly accepted terms in the hobby; it does matter.

For the same reason people say cichlids are trouble, then unknowingly have some in the form of angelfish :) (In response to the OP... I didn't read through all the posting)

Back
Top Bottom