Wild life photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have lots of birds of prey in our neighborhood. We’re close to open space. We had a falcon swoop down the other day a pluck a fat sparrow off the feeder.

Yeah nature.

My son thought the Hawk was looking for a tasty cat treat and I figured more for a sassy Chihuahua fiesta! (Neither is exactly humorous- we have a cat and a Chi)

One day I walked out and some bird with maybe a 6' wingspan flew around the corner of the house. It had been eyeing a small dog of a relative, out in the back grass area was only out for 5 min to do its business.

Also live next to a open space with lots of wild birds and a very small catch pond and a little lake beyond that.

We have squirrels but no "pet" trained ones, hahahaha!

Nice RT Hawk shot Fresh!

I’ve had lots of looks at the back end and it’s a girl. Or he lost his nuts somehow.

Red-back spider. Nasty bite but ok if you are an adult.

All kangaroos seem to have vanished, still searching around.

Attachments

• IMG_0983.jpg
    IMG_0983.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 47
OMG that’s scary looking. Ya know I just don’t know if I had kangaroos wandering around near by. Maybe I wonder be the Kangaroo Whisper and not squirrel?

Could be for sure.

It might be the extra traffic we get now they connected a road. Will go out today for a walk in hope.

Road trip with Dad up the Columbia gorge. IMG_3373.jpgIMG_3374.jpgIMG_3364.jpgIMG_3366.jpgIMG_3368.jpg
The trees are covered in moss. It’s so vibrant and green. My dad is a feisty self model.

Great pictures. I would love to see that part of the world some day

Back
Top Bottom