Wild life photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ringneck Pheasant sitting next to the side of the road.
60074-albums14653-picture71083.jpg

A banded water snake. Neighbor killed it thinking it was a moccasin. Not cool....IMG_20131213_152859_202.jpg

I don't have any nature pics but i think this thread is an awsome idea. I loved looking at all the pics especially the road runner. The best i have is a video of my kids messing with a tree at the park and getting attacked by a blue jay. Lol

I don't have any nature pics but i think this thread is an awsome idea. I loved looking at all the pics especially the road runner. The best i have is a video of my kids messing with a tree at the park and getting attacked by a blue jay. Lol
Post away....

Here are a sow and boar. True piney rooters not feral. I trapped these in Hatchbend Fl.IMG_20131109_161655_737.jpg

This was my pot belly Miss Piggy Sue. She was a house pet/princess for 15 years. IMG_8413.JPG

We have tons of hawks. We live near open space. IMG_8412.JPG

Helped out an overheated Cedar Waxwing. IMG_8416.JPG

Awesome Daring Jumping Spider as big as my pinkie. IMG_8421.JPG

And of course the raccoons wander by sometimes
IMG_8415.JPG

iPhone gets the credit it's so easy I can use it. I have a fancy camera my hubbie bought me I never use. Way to complicated.
Not in a million years would I of picture you own a pig lol. This is awesome

Not in a million years would I of picture you own a pig lol. This is awesome

I got her when she was 8 weeks old and my son was 3. He used to tell people his sister was a pig. Very smart and emotional. It was like having a 2 year old for 15 years.
We also had 3 dogs, Rottweiler, Airedale mix and a cocker spaniel with her at the same time.

Aquariums are way easier.

I got her when she was 8 weeks old and my son was 3. He used to tell people his sister was a pig. Very smart and emotional. It was like having a 2 year old for 15 years.
We also had 3 dogs, Rottweiler, Airedale mix and a cocker spaniel with her at the same time.

Aquariums are way easier.
Gasp! Airedale love!

1491665470037.jpg
This is what I get for not petting him.

There are many, many wonderful photos. My phone died very suddenly and completely, so I'm back on my old phone that doesn't have as nice of a camera. I think my next phone will be one with an optical zoom.

Gasp! Airedale love!

View attachment 297635
This is what I get for not petting him.

There are many, many wonderful photos. My phone died very suddenly and completely, so I'm back on my old phone that doesn't have as nice of a camera. I think my next phone will be one with an optical zoom.
Omg he/she is sooooo cute

Back
Top Bottom