Will rams be okay in my tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joker741

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Or rather, will the other fish in my tank be okay with rams.

Current Stock: 4 Gold White Mountain Fish, 1 Glo Fish, 3 Black Neon Tetra, 4 Rummy Nose Tetra, 3 Tiger Barb, 3 Green Tiger Barb, 3 Albino Tiger Barb, 2 Dwarf Gourami, 4 Pristella Tetra, 1 Black Skirt Tetra, 1 Panda Cory, 4 Nerite Zebra Snails

Future Stocking: 6 Panda Cory, 6 Rummy Nose Tetra, 3 Black Skirt Tetra , 2 Bolivian Rams, 2 German Blue Rams, 1 odd ball of some type

Will this work? Changes? Different ideas? I really like the look of the Bolivians and hope that everything will work in this tank.

The Tiger barbs could be questionable. They can get pretty nasty. Other than that I think you would be ok if you have places for them to hide out and lots of plants.

I think you'll be fine. IMO you have enough Tiger Barbs to curb some aggression...and the tank is big enough. Bolivians for sure can hold their own against TBs. The one I had would push my Angelfish around. I think increasing the tetras is a good idea and the Panda Cories too.

Back
Top Bottom