Will this work

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Foskett96

Aquarium Advice FINatic
IS it ok to have German Blue Rams and Cookatoo Apisto in the same tank.

But it's a community tank with silver sharks, black widows, plecos, synodontis cats, mollies, gold gouramis, pearl gouramis, blue gouramis. Will they be ok. And would they be ok with angels and rainbow fish.

Yes, it's a huge tank those apistos usually stay mid to bottom and angels stay up top now if you planning to get any pairs on any of them let me remind you they are cichlids and will aggressively defend their territory but if you don't or spread their territories far from the other they should be fine. I have a pair of cockatoos with 7 neons and 6 blackskirts absolutely np and I had a 1 Bolivian ram in my 54G community.

Foskett96 said:
But it's a community tank with silver sharks, black widows, plecos, synodontis cats, mollies, gold gouramis, pearl gouramis, blue gouramis. Will they be ok. And would they be ok with angels and rainbow fish.

IMO your silver sharks need a 120 gallon tank eventually.

You kinda have a lot of fish in there already...

bruinsbro1997 said:
IMO your silver sharks need a 120 gallon tank eventually.

You kinda have a lot of fish in there already...

He's got a point what are the exact number of the fish you have in there right now?

Back
Top Bottom