Won Brothers equipment??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MDHatter22

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Anybody know if it's any good?

I was looking into their skimmers and titanium submersible heaters. Anybody have any of this stuff in their systems?

Thanks in advance!

m

I have one of their 300w titanium heaters in my 46g bowfront and it works wonderfuly. It has had no problems and my water temp stays at 78 with only a little fluxuation because of my lights... HTH

I use their heaters in all my tanks temp is rock steady,temp is easy to adjust since the adjustment is on the wall plug + mine have the thermostat seperate from the heater-Anne

One word of advice once the temp is set put a piece of tape over the adjustment wheel

No only do I love the heaters personally, I know dozens and dozens of people using them in FW and marine that find them to be pretty much peerless.

yea i just set up my 75 gal and use the titanium 350, have the heat in my wet/dry and have the probe in my tank. heats it easily and keeps a steady temp between 79.5-79.9 if you have the money invest in the digital one.

I haven't used one of their skimmers, but thier heaters and air pumps are top notch. I've sold lots of the Pro Heat and Pro Heat II heaters with never the first unhappy customer. I use them in all the customers tanks that I maintain. I would highly recommend the Pro Heat II...its digital readout is very convenient. I've also used a couple of their air pumps and found them to be powerful, VERY quiet, and long lasting.

I have a won brothers cleanup 75 on my 50 gal reef. It works pretty good. At first, it just pushed lots of bubbles and water into the collection cup. I just added an air regulator on the end of the air tube and that fixed the problem. Once it got broke in, I took the air regulator off and it works fine.

the skimemrs have been known to overflow periodically. The heaters are good but about a year ago 2 or 3 out of ten went bad on people i sold to. They have had a better rate in the last year though.

Back
Top Bottom