Worm Brain Coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsBeanCtr

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm taking a week of vacation so naturally I had to make good use of it (since I'm not going anywhere).....I rec'd my Foster & Smith order yesterday. This is a terrible picture of the coral ...... I can't figure out how to get a decent photo under the *%^&#$ mh lighting. The inner part of the coral is a nice blue color.

img_916991_0_4f8ae4dc1e9afe7e92e34dd99d556db8.jpg

I also ordered a Solomon Salmon Digitata Coral but it came to me in 5 tiny little pieces...nothing big enough to really save. They were nice enough to put a credit on my account. So I'll have to nose around the site again (OH DARN!!).

Now, on a sad note.....I woke up to a dead skunk cleaner shrimp. I thought he just molted but that wasn't the case. I can't complain because he was my first 'livestock' I put in my tank (over 3 years ago) so he lived a long time but I was certainly attached to the little fella. Rats!

:(

Very nice! I'm liking that coral a lot and I'm not big on brain/maze type corals. Beautiful pick up! I'm sure that it looks even more amazing in person.

Very nice coral there msbeanctr. I really like it. Yes your shrimp lived a long a prosperous life.

ok, this one is better. I also picked up a really nice yellow scroll coral today. I'll get some pics of it later.

img_917413_0_2eeaa6f0835552f78c1d013d89c8b9d1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom