Worm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fadetoblack06

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I know this is a worm I just saw him for the first time this morning tooling around. Just wanted to make sure with more opinions that he's safe for a reef.

Attachments

• image-868577232.jpg
    image-868577232.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 85
That's what I thought by all the research I did. He's about 4". How big do they get? And is it where there's one there's more or is it if you got one you have one?

fadetoblack06 said:
That's what I thought by all the research I did. He's about 4". How big do they get? And is it where there's one there's more or is it if you got one you have one?

If I shine a light on my tank at night I can easily spot at least 30 that I don't have to actually study the tank to find, the point being there def could be more... Alot more lol.

The way I understand it, the more you feed and have extra food, the more bristle worms you'll have. If you cut back on feedings and cut off the food supply for them, they will die off. I was always told that's one way to tell if your over feeding, by the number of bristle worms u have

Back
Top Bottom