Worried about my fish.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ilikefishes

Aquarium Advice Freak
My fish are one of my two hobbies. I play in a pretty active metal rock band, and for the past two days, we've been in the studio, and my mother has been watching my fish. BUT she doesn't know anything but the common sense of fish keeping (which is even sometimes dangerous overfeeding, etc).

When I had to leave, my Nitrates were through the roof at a staggering 80 ppm. Not good. And some of them are battling Ich which I don't think my mom knows, I forgot to tell her to put the meds in. And my python is broken, even if it wasn't, convincing her to do a water change would be the day... and my cell phone broke so I have no contact with her, and she's barely home so I don't even know if she's been home to babysit them.

I'm stressing out. I've put too much money, time, and effort into these fish I don't wanna come home to dead fish.

Okay first if you have a QT (quaratine tank) put all the fish that a infested in there, then use the medication to fix them, to deal with the nitrite water changes untill it has dropped right down to zero. Hope they live through it

Back
Top Bottom