Wrasse question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquarius75

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello all, back again, hope everyone has been doing well..

I have been adviced to add a wrasse to my tank to help with the snail n worm population. So I wanted some advice on which one as everything I have read is calling for a good size tank, and mine is only 30 gallon. Any ideas?

My little green emerald died, still dont know why, guess it will always be a mystery. It has been three weeks now and all in the tank seems good. Fish are healthy n active n eating. I though about adding a skunk cleaner shrimp also. I now also have some very tiny starfish so that is really cool, I love to watch for their little arms lifting up for food. Though I have been noticing a few of those long skinny white worms that just stand up and bob around. Not sure how to control them either. Ok well thats it for now, sorry all my questions are coming to mind at one time.

Thank you and have a great night.

Sixline wrasse are usually good for worms and nuisance stuff. The only bad part is that they can be quite mean in the tank to the other fish. Not all are like that but I`ve heard reports of some that were.

Back
Top Bottom