YAY 72 gallon is built! Pics attached

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jmpgop

Aquarium Advice Freak
So this morning, water parameters in my 72 gallon are perfect after starting my fishless cycle Feb 1st. Angel and Gourami have been moved to my 72 gallon tank and are sticking together like glue as usual. I turned the light off for them to lessen stress of the move. But I'm happy and I hope they will be happy eventually. And Okay with their new tank mates as I add them over the next several week/months.

I moved my fish from my 10 gallon to my 36 gallon. I love that everyone is getting MORE space! (well except for one as my 72 gallon, I just don't think would support my rescued & dirty sailfin pleco yet -- he was in a 20 gallon before I took him. Just an FYI, I have tried to rehome him with no success).

Left in my 10 gallon is a mystery snail. I am going Betta shopping tomorrow and would like to get a small school of something peaceful for him to share the tank with. Probably doesn't matter to him?

And I still have my cherry barb baby tank.

Signature updated to reflect what fish is where now!

Thanks for everyone's help getting through this. I'm most happy for my fish getting between double and 3x's as much space to swim. I just hope the Cherry Barbs get so happy that they lay more eggs that survive ! :eek:

Janelle

Attachments

• 36 gallon.jpg
    36 gallon.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 66
  • cropped 72 gal.jpg
    cropped 72 gal.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 69
  • angel and gourami.jpg
    angel and gourami.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 67
Back