Yay!!! SO Excited!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tabbykat9698

Aquarium Advice Activist
I finally have my dwarf puffers!!! So excited!!! I've had the tank cycled forever now and been waiting on the LFS to get a shipment of them in. I've had 4 otos and 4 ghost shrimp. The puffers are still getting used to the tank, they travel in a gang. I would get pics but they keep moving around.

i love the reptile side with the crocs in the big display lol and the edgeless tank on the left far side of the building is AWESOME if i lived closer id be in there everyday like a zoo exhibit lol

Yes the reptiles are great!! We saw the crocs very last and were like whoa!! Then the guy fed them. It was great! I've only been in the reptile side that one time though. The edgeless tank would be soooo awesome but I don't have room, plus I bet its super expensive.

Yes the reptiles are great!! We saw the crocs very last and were like whoa!! Then the guy fed them. It was great! I've only been in the reptile side that one time though. The edgeless tank would be soooo awesome but I don't have room, plus I bet its super expensive.

that edgeless i think is like 2900. thats the only time you have been to that side WOW you so missed out all the other times lol.

Back
Top Bottom