Your favorite fish behaviors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I find my crayfish behaviour amusing, with every water change I will rearrange decorations and make the bottom, nice and flat....24 hours later, it looks like the surface of the moon.... dug holes all over the place. The male crayfish, after he molts is a bit like a dog, he will bury the exoskeleton...and eat it at a later date lol

I only just started addin fish to my tropical freshwater tank. Added a commet, some cichlid and a gold spot pleco. The fact that the commet is in the tank makes me laugh and he goes everywhere in tunnels, chasing the cichlid and plays with the food the most. He is such a badass :fish1:. At the moment i enjoy my pleco by far. I can sit there for 10 mins watchin him, waiting for him to detach from the spot and swim around. ITS SO COOL TO WATCH HIM SWIN WITH HIS SAILFIN. To top it off he does a sucking backward motion which i have dubbed "moon sucking" tm (i said it first) :D

Yikes Ness! Don't get too attached to the goldfish! What size tank and what kind of cichlid?

Back
Top Bottom