Your tank pics.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NexVobis said:
Ah true I remember I got one of those. Didn't last long before it melted away. The plant with the white markings.

Does it harm the fish if they melt? I take it u mean this one?

image-2512789282.jpg

Yes that one it will completely die away shouldnt harm the fish but can cause an ammonia spike.

Ludwigia repens is the way to go!! I grew all these in 2 months! Itll add great tall, multyplying background greenery! Your tank looks great btw!

Attachments

• image-798968914.jpg
    image-798968914.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 170
Ah yeah I like the lush and fullness of ludwigia repens. I have three bunches which I got a week ago I can't wait for it to fully grow! Mine has that dark red under the leaves.

Here's my tank. It's driving me crazy. I've done some rearranging but it's still making me lose sleep!!

Attachments

• image-4192058957.jpg
    image-4192058957.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 178
2 at a time

Attachments

• image-597186568.jpg
    image-597186568.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 167
**** discus are awsome cant wait to get some one day

finaly finished my tank today lil merky from adding plants and filter got a clean

Attachments

• image-2075046036.jpg
    image-2075046036.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 141
Your Plant

Does it harm the fish if they melt? I take it u mean this one?

View attachment 130162

Hello Stu...

These plants will do much better if they're emersed. The roots need to be below the water with the leaves above. Submerged, the plant doesn't grow, but will look presentable for about 6 months, tops. They melt and the snails have something to eat. Won't affect the water chemistry, though.

Actually, it's a type of Pineapple plant which is aquatic. These early versions didn't do well submerged. The new hybrids have the same coloration, and do much better in the aquarium environment.

B

did you mean plants I have water sprite they love to lay on it and swim throught it i also have dwarf hair grass keeps food from being sucked straight in the filter and some dwarf baby tears as some floor cover

bettas are easy keep temp at 25 ph at 7 and 9hours of lighting feed it what ever itll eat mine love brine shrimp

Back
Top Bottom