YoYo Loach: Sick or just Full? ** Update w/Video Clip!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm seeing a female in labor! I just got my frist yo-yo about a week ago. The guy told me she hd spawned with the zebra. But I don't thank that's likely. But she had a belly just like that one. Not 3 days ago she started laying what looked like eggs. But she ate them just as fast as she layed them. I tryed looking up there spawning habits and there's not much out there. Little if anything is knowen about there spawing habits. But she acted just like that and looked the same to. But then again I could be wrong and way of base. But it coud and dose happen.

P.S. the frist link for the vedio worked perfect for me. I thank you just need realplaer to get it.

We did it!!! :) The little YoYo Loach pulled through and has rejoined his tankmates in the 75 gallon. A couple of days after QTing him his belly had pretty much gone back to normal, he started getting more energy, and he started eating again. I continued treating him for a few more days and then I made the decision to put him back in the 75 gallon. It was almost as if he was never gone. He immediately went to reunite with the other loaches. It was quite an awesome scene! :)

Congrats GouramiFanatic. Its so nice to hear about a success - and I'm sure all the loaches are happy to be back together again :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom