Ziggy's Corner Planter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doh... Im hoping I'll get back into town early enough. Other wise this will get held off till sunday. I forgot Im going to gf's parents lol

Doh... Im hoping I'll get back into town early enough. Other wise this will get held off till sunday. I forgot Im going to gf's parents lol

You really need to re-evaluate your priorities!! I mean seriously, your tank is and should always be more important than in-laws!

eh yeah... i dont want to go... details of that are best left private and off forum lol.

I was mapping out plants earlier tonight. :p Can't wait to get that light setup.

Gonna be sweet to see your tank grow.

Win...found a ace hardware as we got into in-laws city :). Cycle starts tonight and maybe bits of co2 system.

No rainbows yet. I went to one LFS today and saw some nice ones today but I didn't get any...was "too busy doing other things"

Ok so I went to a couple of the LFS's and checked out plants and fish. I have decided to put a hold on adding any more fish to the tank for right now. I want to focus on getting the plants going and the tank really established. I might add a shrimp or two as I come across them. So here we go;

This is what the tank looked like when I got home this afternoon:
004mp.jpg

This is what it looked like when I was done with all the new plants I got today:
011qf0.jpg

Now for some close ups and random shots:
015l0.jpg

013y0.jpg

009a0.jpg

010f0.jpg

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom