New tank - Need some advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mated pairs are always fine usually but if the blenny or goby doesnt look like the other blenny or goby you should be fine. I plan on the yellow midas blenny cause he looks nothing like the lawnmower :)

I did have a diamond back goby for all of 2 days before he died (petco fish) and he was fine with my poink spotted watchman. I do have a BIG tank though. lol

The goby is kinda small and the starry is a great fish. If I didnt have my lawnmower I would have come home with a starry yesterday. lol

Like the tiger watchman... lol... Thanks Carey, now I can't figure out which goby I want... LMAO

In a 90 id say so, just a warning , the engineer is a bit skiddish and will build tunnels under your lr.. Very interesting fish though...mine is ALWAYS watching me from under a rock

My engineer is a fattie for Omega One pellets, but apparently hes got an appetite for green algae as well...he just stole the whole entire piece from the feeder clip...while my two triggers were eating....

I feed a frozen mix by San Francisco bay brand saltwater multiple-pack which has squid,marine cuisine,emerald entree and omega brine shrimp i add garlic and vitamins to the mix also plus ocean nutrition pellets and all the algae he can eat. He's not very picky he's a fat little guy

If I can't find a 125 gallon soon, I'm going to turn my 75 gallon into a saltwater tank.

Back
Top Bottom