New tank - Need some advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kio707 said:
Yeah, went right up to my other one and was great... Like long lost friends....

That's like what happened to mine! The swim together all the time! So since the platinum is a percula, your other clownfish is Percula too, right?

redsea said:
That's like what happened to mine! The swim together all the time! So since the platinum is a percula, your other clownfish is Percula too, right?

Yep... Wife chose it, thought it was "nemo". I don't have the heart to tell her nemo was a false clown... :(

carey said:
it's beautiful! I love it! Now we have to see it all set up!

Waiting on the lights and brackets.... Hopefully be here by tomorrow...

Well, I've decided I may try an angelfish again... Thinking of a lemonpeel... Any opinions. BTW, the platinum is doing good, no more fish deaths (thank God), and boosting dkh. My nem is even doing good... I'm getting worried...lol. I'm not going to add any fish till next month. Wanna try to get these prams right. Thanks for the support and sympathy for the ones I lost. Without y'all I'd probably be killing off more fish. My skimmer and bulbs come in today. One step closer.

Anyone heard of this salt? D-D H2Ocean Magnesium Pro+ PLUS Salt Mix. Suppose to level off all your parameters...

most salts will have level parameters, until things in your tank uses them up. but if your having serious issues with ph not staying stable and are using rodi water then you may want to switch salts. What type are you using now just out of curiosity?

kurtyboh said:
most salts will have level parameters, until things in your tank uses them up. but if your having serious issues with ph not staying stable and are using rodi water then you may want to switch salts. What type are you using now just out of curiosity?

Ph is good, my bad, it's alk that's low. Using instant ocean salt.

i use I/O as well and im 100% satisfied:} then again im running a fowlr setup soo i dont need to worry about the same chems as reefers

huma-huma said:
i use I/O as well and im 100% satisfied:} then again im running a fowlr setup soo i dont need to worry about the same chems as reefers

Good job huma... Let's stick to the subject... Lol... How's ur secret project coming along?

Back
Top Bottom