Brookster's new new new dual sat+ build - bml pg. 78

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's that air flower look like today? Open?

I hacked out the entire mess of tangled up rotala and ludwiga, picked a choice few specimens, added some supper toot tabs and replanted.. hopefully it stays a little more under control. Cyperus is coming up, trimmed all the nasty bba covered emersed growth, looks good! Air plant looks happy happy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1427027349338.jpg
    1427027349338.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 1427027362791.jpg
    1427027362791.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 1427027375734.jpg
    1427027375734.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 80
As always, great results. I applaud ? your efforts for trimming and replanting only the better specimens. Things can get out of hand when trying to replant everything. I was guilty of that last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

As always, great results. I applaud ? your efforts for trimming and replanting only the better specimens. Things can get out of hand when trying to replant everything. I was guilty of that last night.

I got a little carried away too.. started pulling gnarly ar mini and ammania that was running away from the pack.. the mess had to come out though, growth was majorly stunted and algae was getting in there. Should fill back in nicely. Released one of those fabled substrate gas pockets! A huge bubble went right to the surface and no one died! Yayyy

Your tanks looks amazing, nice and healthy and even the plants outside the tank. What's next vegetable garden?

Sent from my Z667T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Your tanks looks amazing, nice and healthy and even the plants outside the tank. What's next vegetable garden?

Sent from my Z667T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Haha yah when I have a yard! That tank water will yield some serious tomatoes!

Haha yah when I have a yard! That tank water will yield some serious tomatoes!

This is what I see and nothing less!
img_3189259_0_e3b4b3606eef8f5c90e983f3765b40f2.png

Great results.. tank looks amazing, man. You should try hydroponics or an aerogarden next ;) haha

BTW, stopped at a local nursery and found this bad boy. Love how red the leaves are. Hope it flowers like yours.

Great results.. tank looks amazing, man. You should try hydroponics or an aerogarden next ;) haha

BTW, stopped at a local nursery and found this bad boy. Love how red the leaves are. Hope it flowers like yours.

I have that one too!!! Doesn't look.anything like that though.. aero garden huh?? Google here I come!

It looks spectacular! So, when ya coming my way to help my tank flourish, huh?

? Diana Lee ?
? the St. Augustine Redhead ?
http://floridaorchidendlers.com

Who me?? In St Petersburg next month:)

Brookster123;3190347! Who me?? In St Petersburg next month:) Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app[/QUOTE said:
Bring your sunscreen.

I have that one too!!! Doesn't look.anything like that though.. aero garden huh?? Google here I come!

Who me?? In St Petersburg next month:)

Bring your sunscreen.

I expect a visit!!
And, it takes a lot of work to be this pale in Florida ☺️ SPF 85 most days...

? Diana Lee ?
http://floridaorchidendlers.com

I expect a visit!!
And, it takes a lot of work to be this pale in Florida ☺️ SPF 85 most days...

? Diana Lee ?
Florida Orchid Endler's | Documented Class N Orchid Endler's Livebearer Fish

I was actually just in the tampa/ St. Petersburg area this week for Lacrosse. Got back to denver last night. Wow the wether was awesome but the heat/ humidity was brutal during our games and practices. Tank is looking sweet brook, may have to do some air plants one day. Have your apistos spawned lately? Ive got a week old spawn still going strong in the 55 gallon. Looks like I may be able to grow this spawn out this time.

I was actually just in the tampa/ St. Petersburg area this week for Lacrosse. Got back to denver last night. Wow the wether was awesome but the heat/ humidity was brutal during our games and practices. Tank is looking sweet brook, may have to do some air plants one day. Have your apistos spawned lately? Ive got a week old spawn still going strong in the 55 gallon. Looks like I may be able to grow this spawn out this time.

Hello there dallas! My old man loves it there 9 months a year.. the other 3 he contains he can't even walk to the mailbox without breaking a sweat.. snowbird;) I havnt noticed any spawns as of late, one of the females is always in dress and the male is split custody on either side of the tank. These ladies have excavated some impressive dens so I wouldn't be surprised to see a 1/4" fry pop out at any time.. If I see free swimmers I'll target feed frozen bbs but with all the snipers and corys it's a tough environment.. my last female was a beast.. she nearly killed herself protecting her fry. Good luck man!! Its cool to see them grow out.

Got some new feeeeesh! I like these guys a lot. 10 min in the tank and they're looking nice. I assaulted the pogo patch, it was getting crowded in there.. let them breathe a bit, same with ammania..

Attachments

• 1427931098295.jpg
    1427931098295.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 1427931112119.jpg
    1427931112119.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 1427931124395.jpg
    1427931124395.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 75
Nice! I tried to have those twice. They die when I look at them. Lol. Don't know why but 2 days is the longest I could keep harli rasboras.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom