Brookster's new new new dual sat+ build - bml pg. 78

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha they're especial pork chops:D... espei's they said.. i was staring at this new shipment of espei fry saying to my guy how I want them but the apisto will eat them for sure.. he did not dissapoint. I hope they don't die, my gf actually went oooooooo oooooooo not : Silence and frown:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sorry bout the pic but I got to close to the tank & nearly got mugged for food...

Mine run, errr, swim away when they see me. Those look like pork chops in Brooksters tank. Those are on my list; they are smaller than the harlequins.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

More pics! Are they schooling or interacting with the other fish?

I'll get some more pics tonight, they took to the tank quite well, scattered this morning, apparently all the good sleep spots were claimed.

Nice choice Brookster. Porkchops aka espei rasboras are some of the tightest schoolers around. A friend of mine has a few dozen in his 75. It's so cool to watch them all zip across the tank together.

Nice choice Brookster. Porkchops aka espei rasboras are some of the tightest schoolers around. A friend of mine has a few dozen in his 75. It's so cool to watch them all zip across the tank together.

That's exactly what I was after! I wanted a chill schooler, little less active than rummynose but same follow the leader type activity. I was not dissapointed.

Here you go fresh, they appear to enjoy each others orange??

Attachments

• 1428014767186.jpg
    1428014767186.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 89
Yes, they go well together. Look at those embers. They look like tangerines with fins!

They've colored up nicely.. lost a few but these are the survivors, well fed and the huge red leds help a bit too!

Awesome fish!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sick color on those embers bra...

Sweet looking fishes!

? Diana Lee ?
? the St. Augustine Redhead ?
http://floridaorchidendlers.com

Very nice growth you have going there ~ great tank size as well.

*you're too kind! These little fish's are just trotting around, happy to be out of the "rainbow tank" aka food terror dome.. ill have to make little vid..

Back
Top Bottom