12-50 gallon upgrade build thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Try the pink spotted watchman. Mine was never much of a sifter. The bullet goby on the other hand is a messy messy fish!!

Rosesrblu1 said:
Try the pink spotted watchman. Mine was never much of a sifter. The bullet goby on the other hand is a messy messy fish!!

I'm thinking maybe a pink spot, but I'd really like a sand sifter but I don't want anything that's gonna carry it up my rock stack and start dumping it everywhere. Think I maybe dreaming on that one though lol.

I have a diatom bloom on the sand in my reef. I'm going to drip my pink spot in their to clean up. I don't feed as well in that tank, so he will sift if you don't feed enough. He just makes very little mess. The bullet in my 180 make it look like a blizzard. I am always blowing the sand from the rocks.

Good luck!

Rosesrblu1 said:
I have a diatom bloom on the sand in my reef. I'm going to drip my pink spot in their to clean up. I don't feed as well in that tank, so he will sift if you don't feed enough. He just makes very little mess. The bullet in my 180 make it look like a blizzard. I am always blowing the sand from the rocks.

Good luck!

So you think the pink spot should sift something, and won't be too messy about it?!

Couple of update pictures of my new bits.
My pink spot goby :)

ForumRunner_20120722_122608.jpg

ForumRunner_20120722_122631.jpg

My new pink scooter dragonet lovely markings and is getting on fine with my spotted Mandarin.

[ATTA

ForumRunner_20120722_123329.jpg

CH]108045[/ATTACH]

ForumRunner_20120722_122809.jpg

My new little leather frag came attached to a tiny piece of rock so I used a little bit of putty and fixed to the tip of a bit of my branch rock, looks great only 4 quid as well!

Yesterday I came home of find my girlfriend had bought me a nice new present, some ultra metallic green star polyps, it's stunning, pics don't do it justice, it literally lights up under the blue leds.

ForumRunner_20120722_124219.jpg

ForumRunner_20120722_124423.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120722_122749.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120722_122749.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 110
Still undecided to be honest though I may not even get a wrasse until I do the living room build so I'm not limited on space

All the possum wrasses are tiny just not a fan of them considering maybe a labouti wrasse.

Beengirl said:
That really is a gorgeous wrasse!! Good choice!

Thanks, he'll live in there for a couple of years till he grows on a bit then ill transfer him to the big tank. :)

Back
Top Bottom