210g discus build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, I found out yesterday an old next door neighbor, firefighter, 53, father of 3, grandfather of 4 mind you his oldest is maybe 32 dropped dead of a heart attack sunday. tomorrow we bury him. its like wth is going on, 10 heart attacks in a year on people close to me, something is up.

This friggin wet/dry better get here soon, I am ready to punch the hole in the wall but need that for total height for the holes. Having it your way is nice but takes forever well seems like forever, just ancy I guess.

Discus are ICK free and doing great, even killed the big neon in the tank yesterday, ripped its belly out.

Very nice clean job! :) I too hate salt creep, helped a friend clean out a used tank with some in it, what a pain. Enjoy the wait for RO water, haha.

I wish your Grandpa-in-law a speedy recovery. You and your family are in my prayers.

The wait sucks, it truly does, trickle filter crap. Why cant things be instant, the Jetsonss gave us so much hope for the future....

He is scared, he went worse on us last night and the hospital wont release him to the VA hospital due to his condition and he is in need of the angio crap, I say do it, he dies he dies, thats the end of the line, he has a better chance of living if he stops fighting the surgery and just sacks up, Its sad I gotta remind him of this and remind him that he survived Nam twice. Then he kinda comes around and argues under his breathe knowing he needs to make the right choice for him and his wife, to **** with the rest of the adults in the family.

Yeah on that salt creep, even razor clean it shows signs of life still in the way of rejecting the etching primer for the painted background.

More pics in a few minutes, got the background painted on, just letting it dry to see if it needs a few more spot coats or what but 4 cans on paint, been painting it for just over 2 hours now, nice thin coats about 50 of em.

updated with new goodies.

the eheim is running on my 52 now for seeding.

Here is the 52, 90% of its stock is stock for the 210
yeah I am 8' away and look at the size of those SAE's , I grows em HUGE!

2u8wfux.jpg

tetras,angels,all driftwood and some of the plants(swords and vals for sure) are going into the 210.

The 52g will have a new build coming soon along with a 45g build and MAYBE a 40g tall build if I decide to keep it.
52g build will be the one to watch, all dwarfs and their NATURAL habitat sharers.

its nice, especially with kids, but the hood had to go, they gave you maybe 18" on each side x4" to use to work in, to take it off the lights always had to come off and I always zapped myself taking it off, I am going to go with a pendant light above it, home depot has some nice t5ho's for cheap.

perfecto makes these tanks, I do like the flat back hex but im still drooling over the 210.

2006???? that was my 8th getting the heck out of the public school system anniversary.

my daughter was born that year too, way to make people feel old. Im callin the ACLU

Back
Top Bottom