Betta showcase

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
haha, i would like a whole betta room full of filtered and heated 5 gals for putting saved bettas in :)

haha, i would like a whole betta room full of filtered and heated 5 gals for putting saved bettas in :)
that would be awesome... maybe that for the males, and a giant sorority for the females

:D we should all do this! and save as many bettas as we can!

o_O just take her to petsmart and show her the....cups :O

This is Ray in his 10 gal (pardon the finger in one of the photos haha) he's actually a dark blue/purple but the photos don't show it very well.

Attachments

• image-1635996464.jpg
    image-1635996464.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 177
  • image-238068107.jpg
    image-238068107.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 178
i couldn't help but notice in ur pic that u feed ur betta off ur finger? welllll, i do that too! he jumps out of the water a little bit :) its great fun

Yeah, lol, he seems to enjoy it though he hasn't tried to jump at me at all

yeah, i started like that, holding the pellets on the water and slowly took them a little above the surface etc, just gotta take it slow :)

Thanks, I rescued him from Walmart :)

Good for you! Walmart shouldn't even have a "fish deparment". It's a joke and it's disgusting. I rescued one from there, one of the only ones that weren't did, and he did well for a few weeks then died :(. He was a great fish, got along very well in my community tank.

I bought a crown tail betta a month or so ago, and his tail looks more like a moon-tail... do the crown bits develop later or have they sold me a moon-tail?

henry1245 said:
I bought a crown tail betta a month or so ago, and his tail looks more like a moon-tail... do the crown bits develop later or have they sold me a moon-tail?

See attached pic...

Attachments

• image-2589160666.jpg
    image-2589160666.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 206
This is sparky! I need to take a better pic, but he looks A LOT like scottish's betta kenyi!

Attachments

• image-3366813806.jpg
    image-3366813806.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 189
  • image-269851389.jpg
    image-269851389.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 167
Back
Top Bottom