Betta showcase

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is Gandalf! He's a Platinum HM Betta. I ordered him online from Thailand cause I couldn't seem to find one locally.
His tail is a bit chewed cause of his trip over, I think. Poor lil' guy!

He shares the tank with George the snail and Luigi the shrimp.

He definitley OWNS the tank!

:fish2:

Attachments

• Gandalf - Day 1 - 6.30 (8).jpg
    Gandalf - Day 1 - 6.30 (8).jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 185
  • P1040001.jpg
    P1040001.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 185
This is Gandalf! He's a Platinum HM Betta. I ordered him online from Thailand cause I couldn't seem to find one locally.

your betta looks awesome

MyameeGirl said:

Gorgeous white.. love it

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=42611&stc=1&d=1309827817
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=42612&stc=1&d=1309827817
my betta,she was an impulse buy from petsmart(went there to get plants and i didnt close my eyes when i walked buy,i was checking if her neighbour was dead and she came and checked out my finger),she doesnt have a name yet,so input is appreciated. sorry for the crappy pics,her colour is normally better,but she hates the camera and her colour faded after the first pic(left the flash on,and the pic sucked)

Good for you! Impulse buys from petsmart like that are always good!
I was thinking of starting a sorority tank just to save more at a time :fish2:
She is BEAUTIFUL!
She will love you always for saving her life!

Good for you! Impulse buys from petsmart like that are always good!
I was thinking of starting a sorority tank just to save more at a time :fish2:
She is BEAUTIFUL!
She will love you always for saving her life!

Good for you! Walmart shouldn't even have a "fish deparment". It's a joke and it's disgusting. I rescued one from there, one of the only ones that weren't did, and he did well for a few weeks then died :(. He was a great fish, got along very well in my community tank.

Well, at least you gave him a taste of freedom and happiness before he died. You should feel great about that. (y)

Not the best pictures... The first one is my sister's and the second is mine.

Attachments

• image-2036559780.jpg
    image-2036559780.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 156
  • image-2272959206.jpg
    image-2272959206.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 150
I rescued mine for walmart :) now I really want another. But yesterday mad me mad walmart had bettas but no other fish and then they had a bowl with a Betta and no heater and bamboo

Back
Top Bottom