Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I need rock for my GSP (puffer) tank that im bringing up to full marine...so i wanted to get some. What do you mean by soak? Just put in some water for awhile?

cant wait to get my titanium heater with digital controller!!! too excited. i will FINALLY be able to take this stupid thermometer out of my tank....just floats around aimlessly and the fish play with it lol. and i may be blind Carey, but i thought there was a Hanna ph tester that BRS sold.... cant find it

Far right, top row.

I need rock for my GSP (puffer) tank that im bringing up to full marine...so i wanted to get some. What do you mean by soak? Just put in some water for awhile?

Soak in bucket of ro water and basically seed it. Check your parameters after a day or 2.

i guess its in order to cure the live rock, im not quite sure but in the video its supposed to get rid of the bad odor. Im still quite unsure, I might email them with my concern. :)

there is. I thought so anyways. I think buffy didnt like hers though may wanna check with her to see if its a good item or not. I'll go see if I can find the ph tester.

I know marine depot has one and its 37.99 if I remember correctly. Just use the flip down menu to go to the ph tester on that site.

Kinda bummed that there's no discount on the light fixtures. Discounts seem to be 10% across the board for most items.

I'm doign pretty well though. My bulbs are 10% off which HUGE for ATI ones they never go on sale. And the reactors are alot cheaper too. Just looking like we get at least 10% off on the general stuff and more on some things. And we get the automatic discount when theres a discount for buying quantities. Thast a huge plus right there for the bulbs and for filter socks and stuff like that.

Will check in again in a bit after I fill my shopping cart

Yeah, glad I got my light set from aquacave... They are out of my blubs and it was cheaper to do the package deal... Oh, well... All and all, I'm still glad I signed up. Skimmer is cheaper... :)

I've gone through halt their items and there are some good ones. BUT for instance the reactors are cheap but the powerhead to run it hasnt changed a penny. It's liek they know youll end up buying from them to make it easier so they get you on that. the other thing is the powerheads. The koralias are much cheaper than I can find (excluding ebay) BUT they are out of stock. Odes that mean we can still get the price or we can even order it that price? Cause those are some good prices.

The hanna checkers are 20% and were on my list, BUT the bulbs look more appealing to me now with them being 18.90 each and I need 8. Gonna get the other 4 bulbs at marine depot for $15 a piece!

Hope you all aren't too let down, I gotta be honest I am a bit too.

I'm sure they are reading this too, as I had to provide the web address of out site. :-DD

lol its good deals on the koralias just with shipping its around 5 dollars cheaper and thats just first class shipping. then having to wait 5 days lol

guys considering im keeping a nano tank w/ 2~4 fish, some inverts, and soft corals. I was wondering if Ill be needing this GFO pellets. can anyone explain to me what is it for? :|

Back
Top Bottom